About Creative SparQ
Creative SparQ is a boutique performance improvement agency with a bright future and we are proud and thankful for a healthy list of interesting and progressive customers.
Structuring and building high-performance businesses is what we do. Driving business forward to meet the challenges of tomorrow in ways you didn’t even know were possible. We are consultants with an appetite for big results.
We have a consistent track record of on-time, on-budget, over-scope, high impact projects, deployed from the “cloud” across industries including energy, construction, high tech, healthcare, manufacturing and telecommunications, just to name a few. We like to think we are good, caring, hardworking people with a solid methodology, which all translates into a high customer satisfaction score.
Our Core Values
- Individual – Our people are our most important assets and are treated accordingly.
- Collaboration – Working together, we can achieve so much more than we can alone.
- Effectiveness and Efficiency – Do the right things, do them well.
We are looking for individuals that express Initiative, Accountability, Tenacity and Humility.
About the Position
Position Id: P-001007
Close Date: September 4, 2020
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Work from anywhere
This role encompasses the ability to work on several software-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service projects within scheduled commitments and project deadlines. This role will be reporting to the Manager, Service Delivery.
- Work within a team to design and build software products
- Coordinate and collaborate with team members and clients
- Ensure adherence to the SparQ delivery and project management methodology
- Contribute ideas to development decisions
- Conduct research and keep up-to-date on development solutions
- Code and test in a well-architected source code repository
- Some after-hours work may be required to execute changes to production environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of client engagement
- Exceptional ability to adapt to progressive development approaches
- Understanding of PaaS and SaaS
- Computer programming (2+ years preferred)
- Salesforce platform experience an asset
- Salesforce certification an asset
Why Creative SparQ
- Progressive benefits (extended health care, vision, dental, employee assistance program, virtual health care)
- Progressive vacation policy
- Work from anywhere.
Help our customers succeed by joining our passion for our customer’s success.
Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Creative SparQ.
Creative SparQ is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.